The situation is changing daily. Stay vigilant!
Please note: Some of these links are from sources overseas and may not relate to you or be relevant to your country, state, city or region. These are for information only. Please always refer to Queensland Health and the Australian Government, Department of Health for advice.
COVID-19 guidance and support
- The Australian Building Codes Board has released an Advisory Note: Ensuring the safety of your building water system post COVID-19 restrictions.
- Business Queensland website.
- ESGLI Guidance for managing Legionella in building water systems during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Water Services Association of Australia: COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- Water Research Australia: Water and Sanitisation
The Australian Government, Department of Health.
- National Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 08
Queensland Health/ Queensland Government